Branding is the hottest, most talked about phenomenon in the business world today. For in the ultracompetitive twenty-first century, you need more than talent and hard work to get ahead. How do you brand yourself? By forging an identity that will help you make a dazzling impression and become a star in the career of your dreams. Marketing experts David Andrusia and Rick Haskins have consulted on brands for such diverse companies as Disney, Swatch Watch USA, and Revlon. Now they show you step-by-step how to develop, refine, and communicate your own unique brand. Inside you'll learn how to
- Pinpoint your skills, your passions, and the "selling" parts of your personality with the exclusive Brand Assessment Test
- Determine the needs of your target market
- Create a Personal Branding Statement (P.B.S.) that says to your boss or potential employer: "You'd be crazy to go with anyone else."
- Tailor your P.B.S. to the requirements of a specific job, industry, or client
- Incorporate your brand in your résumé, during job interviews, and in cultivating new employers or clients
- Broadcast your brand--and receive the visibility to put you on top!