TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BRAND
Think you need a large budget and a giant marketing firm to brand your business? Not so fast.
This guide breaks branding down into easy-to-understand, easy-to-execute steps, giving non-designers everything they need to create winning brands and successful business marketing. In this book you'll learn:
- How to create a brand that genuinely represents your business and what you're selling... And how to wrap your branding elements into every aspect of your business.
- How to conduct market research on a limited budget... It is totally possible to do this without breaking the bank!
- How to assess your brand and those of your competitors... It's time to get to know yourself and the competition.
- How to identify, target and market to your business' specific audience... Yes, it's REALLY that important. Without defining a target audience you're squelching your chance at ultimate success.
- How to name your business and create your mission statement... Choosing a name for your business can be a challenge - and fun.
- How to build your brand's identity... I'll teach you how to create a logo, tagline, and visual elements that will reinforce your brand message and make it memorable.
- How to expand your reach... I'll show you how to use social media to reach your target audience and get them to engage with your brand.
Whether you're just getting started, or are looking for a branding refresh, this tutorial offers you straight-forward, organized guidance to tackle your branding with confidence and ease!