Office 2013 For Dummies is the key to your brand newOffice!
Packed with straightforward, friendly instruction, this updateto one of the bestselling Office books of all time gets youthoroughly up to speed and helps you learn how to take fulladvantage of the new features in Office 2013. After coverage of thefundamentals, you'll discover how to spice up your Word documents,edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add pizazz to yourPowerPoint presentation, and much more.
- Helps you harness the power of all five Office 2013applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Discusses typing and formatting text in Word and easy ways todress up your documents with color, graphics, and more
- Demonstrates navigating and editing an Excel spreadsheet,creating formulas, and charting and analyzing Excel data
- Walks you through creating a PowerPoint presentation and addingsome punch with color, sound, pictures, and videos
- Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storingcontacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and settingappointments
- Delves into designing Access databases, including editing,modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewingand printing reports, and more
The fun and friendly approach of Office 2013 For Dummiesmakes doing Office work easy and efficient!